If you consider yourself skilled and devoted software developer who is ready to both learn and accept responsibilities, let’s work together!
dCloud is a mobile & web technology development company with headquarters in Leskovac/Niš, Serbia that loves to shape next-generation solutions. Our business is growing rapidly, and we need a skilled Software Developer to join our team!
You will be working with our creative, collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be organized and of the highest quality. You’ll help ensure performance and user experience. The primary focus would be to implement new user interfaces and features, together with automated unit and integration tests.
How would you contribute?
- Experience with frontend and backend development
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Writing clean, readable, and tested code
- Cooperating with backend developers, designers and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software solutions
- Identifying problematic areas in existing solutions and subsequently developing modifications for them
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Training users
- Fixing bugs and performance issues
We prefer proficiency in following languages:
- Drive to keep up to date with trends in the tech and modern media world
- The ability to learn quickly
- Proper communication
- Attention to details and user behavior
- Ability to adapt to changes in the Agile environment
- Experience in project management
- Creativity and innovation
- Willingness to learn new concepts and technologies
- Dynamic Working Environment
- Relaxed Working Atmosphere
- Vacation/Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Mentoring Programs
- Health Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Paid Cost of Transport
- Casual Dress Code
- Breaks: Lunch, Gaming, Surfing and Team Building.
What can you expect?
We all spend a lot of our time at work. It’s important to know that the team you are going to join is smart, intuitive and cooperative.
Here in dCloud, we are fascinated with cutting edge software. We develop software, but also the ability to communicate our clients needs and give them the smartest tech solutions they have been looking for. Working in a dynamic environment and learning on day-to-day basis, we adapt to changes fast which is crucial in the ever changing world of software development.
If you see yourself as someone who can contribute to our mission, please send your CV to [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you!
*No admissions for remote work will be considered. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
**Please note that we keep all applications in our database for 6 months. If you would like us to delete it before that, please let us know.
Monday-Friday 09-17 (full time)