If you are a Business developer who wants to take a new adventure working at an amazing company then keep reading! We need new members to join Milica, Jelena, Milica, Nikola and Bratislav in business development team!
dCloud is a mobile & web development company with headquarters in Leskovac/Niš, Serbia, that wants to shape next-generation business solutions with you. Our business is growing rapidly and we need a skilled Business Developer to acquire and manage relationships with our clients.
Feel free to contact us if you are fluent in English, have experience in B2B sales and possess skills related to strategic analysis and marketing. With this role, you will be responsible for developing relationships with our clients, negotiating contracts and closing deals, as well as expanding existing client base. We will rely on you to partner with our marketing department, conduct market research and develop a strategic business development plan.
How would you contribute to the team?
- Identify potential clients in the target market and execute appropriate research.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Partner up with sales teams to create proposals for current and future clients.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed.
- Become our products and operations subject expert.
- Remain up-to-date on industry trends.
- Tend that all information in the system is up to date.
Expand client base.
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Ability to motivate a team
- Identifying clients’ needs
- Curious and persistent
- Ability to adapt to changes in the Agile development environment
- Conflict resolution
What can you expect?
We all spend a lot of our time at work. It’s important to know that the team you are going to join is smart, intuitive and cooperative.
We, here in dCloud, are fascinated with cutting edge software. We develop software but also the ability to adhere to our clients needs and give them the smartest tech solution they have been looking for. Working in a dynamic environment and learning on day-to-day basis, we adapt to changes fast which is crucial in the ever changing world of software development.
Job perks (how we give back):
- Dynamic Working Environment
- Relaxed Working Atmosphere
- Vacation/Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Mentoring Programs
- Health Insurance
- Maternal Leave
- Paid Cost of Transport
- Casual Dress Code
- Breaks: Lunch, Gaming, Surfing and Team Building.
If you see yourself as someone who can contribute to our mission, please send your CV to [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you!
*No admissions for remote work will be considered. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
**Please note that we keep all applications in our database for 6 months. If you would like us to delete it before that, please let us know.
Monday-Friday 09-17 (full time)